- What is a photomask?
- A design or Pattern of Photographically produced actinically opaque images used in Microlithography. These images may be on various films or glass substrates and the images may be made of various materials and of various sizes.
- What is a shadow Shadow Mask?
- Is a thin sheet of metal or glass produced using lithography, wherein the pattern is etched completely through the metal.
- Do you produce Pattern Imaging
- HTA Photomask offers a complete range of pattern imaging services.